♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pelik sangat.. D=

Nothing special for today..
Although it was national day..
But I just stayed at home for the whole day..


Let's talk about what so PELIK!?

Just now I on my facebook..
Then got 3 friend requests..
I just approve..

Suddenly..
One of the guy..
He on the chat box..
Chat with me..
First..
He introduce himself..
Bla bla bla..
After that..
He want me to become his god sister..
I stunt for awhile..
My mind told me..
"I don't even know him..
Why should I become his god sister?? "
Blur already..
Then..
The most serious thing happend..
He want exchange number with me..
Stunt for few seconds again..
I directly reject it..
The guy really insane..
He told me..
He is 27 years old..
From penang..
At home only his dad and mum and himself..
I really blur already..
Why he should told me all this???
INSANE!!
MAD PEOPLE!

Really really really BAFFLING enough..
So strange..
I really beh tahan this kind of people..
Please go away..
FAR FAR AWAY!!!


Memang pelik sangat..><



In the night..
Pizza as my dinner again..
So full now..
><


Off..

P/S:: REVISION YA!!

ENDWITHPELIK~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.