♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday..

Okay..
Early in the morning..
Went school as usuall..


After reading section..
Haiz..
Again..
Nag nag nag..
Sienx..
><


But girl, I will always support you..
=)


Well..
I get injured few days ago..
Still not yet recover..
When bath..
Haha..xD
That feel is quite 'SONG'..
Haha..xD

SKIP!

After school went ts again with my KEYBABY..
Actually we decided to watched movie..
But at the last we change idea again..

Today really felt fed up on you..
Because the reason is you're TIRED!
Although I knew that..
But I hope Im just can be your side..
I wont be annoying..
I just want to be your side..
I love you, babe


When you fetch me back..
When the moment I reached home..
I really don't want to get down from your car..
Because I just want to be with you..
I don't really wanna to give you a goodbye kiss..
But I can't do it..
At the last, I gave you a strange kiss..
Sorry, babe..


After bath..
Listened some music to relax myself..
Then played with my baby boy..
He made my mood be better..


Actually..
Nothing special in the night..
Tommorow maybe go PWTC with mum..


P/S: KEYBABY gambateh for your match..


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.