This post I would like to write for all idiots..
First, I would like to tell you all..
Here is belongs to me..
What I wrote?
What I mention?
Is non-of your bussiness..
If you are interested with blog..
Of cause Im happy that you visit..
But if you wanna to be annoy..
Then, please go away..
My blog is not allowed to those idiots..
Second, Please check the dictionary before you talk to me..
I don't want to talk to those idiots without brains thinking..
If you wanna to be '8 po' or '8 gong'..
Just say in front of me..
Im not afraid with it..
But I know those idiots are afraid..
Because they always do some silly actions to cover him/herself..
Just only they don't want to let others know..
They are rude!
Third, If others hate me or what..
Of cause are non-of your bussiness too..
That is my problem..
Please don't bother..
Fourth, what kind of people I am??
Is it important to those idiots?
No!
DEFINITELY NO!
Because Im the only special one in the world..
No one can same as me..
Fifth, If you dare..
Talk in front of me..
Because this actions are belongs to idiots..
I think you don't like poeple call you as idiot, right?
But I can tell you..
Don't make me mad..
If not, you'll regret with it!
P/S:: If you dare, talk in front of me!
ENDWITHF***!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.