♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Monday, August 16, 2010

Nice feeling.. :D

The 118th post..

Well..
Today woke up as usuall..
Went school as biasa..

Nothing special in school for today..

So just SKIP it!


After school..
I decided want to went to KEYBABY's house..
So I FFK piggy..
So sorry..

Not I don't want to out with you..
Just I want him more than you..
Sorry..
Sorry..
Sorry..

Went for lunch with MUN, BEI, and VON..
We just chit chat gossip..

I saw my babe boy JS..
I miss you much..
Sometimes I really angry you..
But I will always forgive you..

Today I heard somethings about you from my friend..
I just wannt to say : Can keep a distance with HIM??
Haiz..

My babe boy no need you..
He told me Im important than you..!!!
I admit Im jealous..
Without any reasons..
Please don't say I love my babe boy..
Definitely NOT!!


After lunch went police station..
BEI wanna to made a report for her IC..
She lost her IC last week..
She look very down today..
Cheers up, girl!
=]


Then went home with my KEYBABY..

I love the way you hug me..
I love to hug you and sleep together..
I love you..
Muackx..


Now, my KEYBABY is sleeping..
Muackx..


P/S:: I WANT TO START MY REVISION..!

ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.