♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, August 6, 2010

Chicky's Birthday..










Yea..
Through this few photos..
You should knew that we're happy enough..

Today we celebrate CHICKY's birthday at SHABU 1..
But the actual day was the coming sunday 8/8..
Unfortunately..
His actual birthday fall on sunday..
I think all of us is busy on sunday for family day so can't celebrate with CHICKY~~
So we celebrate early with him..
I think we had fun too..

We chose SHABU 1 to celebrate..
We bought a 6 inch chocolate cherry cake for him..
We ate a lot..
We took many crazy photo..
We're mad..
XD

Chicky..
Forever Friends~~~~




Until now..
Im still felt very full..
><


Tomorrow need attend to school..
But I have seminar..
Haha..xD
Can skip it..
Wooohoo..^^


After seminar..
I think might be my movie times again..
Haha..xD



Somethings..
I wanna to highlighted..
It was about a movie name ' The Last Airbender..'
Truth!
This movie was awesome..
Im lovin it..
I went to watched this yesterday with miow miow..
First time..
Watched with him..
xD
Before the movie started..
I watched a trailer about the 'Vampires Sucks'
OH MY GOD!
I can't accepted it..
After I had watched the trailer..
Was totally copy from twilight..
Just all the characters and scene change..
They destroy my EDWARD..
They destroy those romantic scene in twilight which I like the most..
This movie will be a funny movie..
But Im still like the real TWILIGHT..
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN MUCH~



Hope you stay tough..
Although sometimes you're bad..
But I wish him will stay in peace too..
God bless him~



Hmm..
Time to stop..



ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.