♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, August 20, 2010

Im sad & Im jealous..

Actually in the morning..
I have a good mood..

SKIP all the things in school..

After school..
Went to popular to bought dad's birthday present..
Hope u like it..

Then went TS again..
Jz walked around..
And bought a pants..

After that..
I called KEYBABY ask him whether he can fetch me or not..
But sorrowful thing happend..
You scolded me..
T___________T
My tears drop when Im waiting for you..
When I get into the car..
We're totally in the silent mode..
When almost reached my home..
He parked at side..
He talked again..
But in his talked..
Im felt like he was scolding me..
But he told me he din't..
He just wanna to tell me only..
My tears drop like waterfall..
><
You're the only one who can made me to cry like hell..


When you send me up to my house..
Finally, you gave me a hug..
Im waiting for it for so long..
But you din't do any actions..
Sometimes Im dissapointed on you..
But Im still love you much..

IM SAD!


After that, back to home..
Took a good rest and bath..
Then went to TUITION..

Thought can get some fun when tuition..
But totally not..
Sienxx + Sienxx !!

I sms my bro..
You told me something to made me felt jealous..
Although I shouldn't do that..
But I can't control myself..
I admit..

Im JEALOUS!
><


Tommorow is going out to celebrate TENG's birthday..
Feel exciting~

P/S:: I WANT TO SEE YOU TOMMOROW, KEYBABY~

ENDWITHSADnJEALOUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.