HahA..XD
I would like to wrote another post for today..
Just now visited our 'secret pink garden'..
Saw somethings quite fun..
Haha..xD
It made me laugh until non-stop..
Im really really really waiting for that day..
Come on..
We won't afraid of you..
Just scold us..
Haha..XD
Just because I also want to scold you..
I want to see everyone BOIKOT you..
I want to see everyone hate you..
Those situation are damn good..
Wooooohooooo..^^
Come on..
Let the day come early..
Our secret garden just open for a short time..
But there is a place to let us release our anger..
Gossip..
AND..
Please..
The outsider please don't be bother..
That place just belongs to us..
Recently hot topic was KOK YOW = HAMSAP KOR KOR!!
Haha..xD
When I saw this...
I laugh again..xD
You want me to change??
Why I need to listen to you??
Who are you to me??
Just a stranger..
You know??
A wearing mask stranger..><
I hate stranger so much..
Made me felt uncomfortable..
By the way..
You MPC don't get angry anymore..
We're always stand on yoursides..
If you din't lie us at all..
Some mistakes nevermind..
We will always trust you..
Hope you can search some evidence to gossip again..
^^
Beside that, I heard someone say piggy drop comment chat with her??
Why my piggy not drop comment to chat with me??
Piggy..
You need her is it??
Tell me the truth..
If not I won't talk to you anymore..
><
Although your birthday is coming soon..
But you lie me..
Your present will become dust..
Hahaha..xD
Im evil..
I like to torture people..
Especially PIG! (^@^)
P/S:: KEYBABY do your best in your match..GAMBATEH~
ENDWITHPEACE~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.