Well..
Let's wrote about yesterday..
Yesterday about 12pm went out to celebrate teng's birthday..
We 'cheated' her..
Haha..xD
We told her we went sunway for ice skating..
But actually we waited her at KOREAN VILLAGE..
We called soon onn cheated her too..
Wanted him fetch her to met with us..
I think she get the suprise from us..
I can tell you..
Another suprise is coming soon..
Because yesterday was not her actual birthday..
xp
After lunch..
We went KLCC for CAMWHORE!!!
Haha..xD
Still got many photos at FACEBOOK~
Just visit my FACEBOOK..
^^
I think we CAMWHORE about 1hour more..
then I called KEYBABY to fetch me back..
Because I need to reached my home before 530pm..
At the night, got second round too..
5somethings reached home already..
Rest for awhile..
Took a bath..
Then went out again..
Went to my cousin's house..
Because her son 1 year old birthday..
My stupid brother..
Cute ZACHARY~~
Happy birthday Zac Zac..
Muackx..
You kiss me..
Like the moment..
=)
Stayed at cousin's house until 11pm..
Damn tired..
Because yesterday went out almost for the whole day..
When reached home..
Clean myself..
Then sleep...zzz...zzz..
Yesterday night cousin came my home to overnight..
P/S:: TIRED~
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.