The 120 post..
Well..
Today was thursday..
Am i talking non-sense..?
Haha..xD
nevermind..
Just let it be..
Actually nothing special in school..
Tiap-tiap hari pun sama..
Saya pun sudah sienxx....
Haha..xD
I like to use that word 'pun'..
Sound like stupid..
Haha..xD
SKIP everythings in school!
After school..
Went 'yam cha' with my 'ji mui' and KEYBABY..
We kept chatting some disgusting things..
Haha..xD
I remmember what + + had did..
Haha..xD
But unlucky someone was not joining us today..
If not ensure we got many gossip to chat..
By the way, thank to SHEN..
Next time, we 'yam cha' and gossip again..
When a number of girls sat together..
What do you think they will do??
Of course gossip..
This is the common answer!
Haha..xD
After lunch..
KEYBABY fetch me to the KOREAN VILLAGE to search some restaurants..
I had chosen two..
Just let them to make decisions..
After that..
Went home directly..
Is it felt strange??
Why am I today went home so early??
Nothing to felt strange what..
I just want to go home..
And of course let my KEYBABY have a good rest without my disturbing..
Hahaha..xD
Today I had started my revision..
I start from MORAL..
I think it was a good starting..
Haha..xD
Am I comforting myself??
Anyway..
I will try my best to do everythings..
P/S::KEEP IT ON!
ENDWITHPEACE~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.