Today was Tuesday..
This was the 108th post in my bloggie..
=]
Well..
Let's talked about today..
I woke up as usuall at 530am..
Then get up prepared to school..
When reached school..
My class without tables and chairs again..
Haiz..
It was the second times..
After the CANTEEN DAY..
Where was all the tables and chairs gone?
Can you guys after used all the things please return to my class??
><
SKIP!
After school..
Went for lunch with them..
Sorry piggy..
I think you'll be unhappy again..
Recently I felt something on you..
But I don't know should I ask you clearly..?
Hmmm..
I don't know..
==
After lunch went home for tuition..
Chit-chat with friends..
We talked about that prom night..
Because is organize by their school..
My lao po invited me to be his partner..
Hehe..^^
Im happy and exciting..
Waiting for that day..
Hmm..
Is time to think what should I wear for that day?
Haha..xD
I want to be the most pretty on that night..
xD
Can I?
Stop dreaming..
After tuition..
Sat in front of the laptop, facebook again and update my blog..
My KEYBABY fall sick already..
I miss you much..
3days already..
We din't meet each other..
Do you feel better?
><
This coming saturday mum and dad not in the house..
Haha..xD
I can do everything that I want..
^^
P/S:: Piggy is sleeping like a pig now..xD
EDNWITHPEACE~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.