Recently..
Im searching for restaurants to celebrate my birthday with my girls..
Feel so exciting..
^^
Now, is my turn lo..
Will I get suprise..?
Actually..
I don't mind anything..
I just wish to celebrate with all of you..
Although is celebrate at my home or anywhere...
Today Nothing special in school..
But almost kena sport check..
Because HERMAN get caught by teacher..
Then we kept our phones as fast as possible..
xP
So happy..
Today sej teacher was absent..
Haha..xD
After school..
Went time square..
Bowling again..
But Im quite bad..
Marks not even reach 90++
Damn la..
I have lost myself in bowling...
><
Then, bought fries to ate..
Now wanna to cough again..
I think so..
><
Went home..
But still rain..
><
Tonight..
KEYBABY slept early already..
Im gonna to sleep soon..
Where I want to go for celebrate my birthday??
TONY ROMA'S?
RED BOX PLUS?
THE APARTMENT?
THE SHIP?
FULL HOUSE?
Girls, give opinion ya..
P/S:: WAITING FOR MY BIRTHDAY..
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.