♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I wish... D;

A bored sunday for me again..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGGY!!
Hope you like the present..
Sorry, I can't attend your dinner with you guys..

Nothing special for today..

Felt very very bored only..
Tomorroe school day again..
But tuesday holiday again..
Memang bosan sangat..
><


In the afternoon..
I had done a set of mathematic exercise paper..
Result not bad..
Then rest..
Surfing the net..
Found some nice phone..
Although I said before..
I don't like touchscreen phone..
But I saw some phones..
I like..
OH MY GOD..
I wish to get it..

I want NOKIA X-6....
When only I can get it?
Thinking............
=\






This is 16gb..
I want 8gb enough already..
Nice right???
Dreaming.....



My phone was charging..
So damn bored now...

Holiday is coming soon..
Exam is coming soon..
DAMN!


P/S:: REVISION GO GO GO!!!

ENDWTIHPEACE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.