The 125th post..
Is raining again..
But the weather still damn hot..
Can't stand for it..
><
This few days..
Argued with my bro JS..
YOU DAMN GOOD!
I hate you much..
><
But yesterday he sms me to apologize..
Okay..
Just forgive him..
No next time..
Today nothing special at all..
After school just went to KEYBABY's house..
Disturbing him when he doing his assignment..
Wahahahaha..xD
Actually today I suppose have a date with JS..
But recently I don't like him..
HNG!
So next time we just watch movie together..
I want to watch 'PHUA CHU KANG', 'STEP UP' and 'VAMPIRE SUCKS'..
Monday I have date with my eX eX..
Haha..xD
I think no one know who is him..
HEHE..^^
Just keep it as a secret..
Tomorrow maybe go to watch 'PHUA CHU KANG'..
Anyone want to accompany me??
Recently, Our class damn noisy...
Some of them changes their attitude..
Not really like it..
Although I don't like..
But there is something call fate to make us know each other..
So must appreciate..
^^
I LOVE 5AH!
Besides that..
Tonight my mum and dad is going to SINGAPORE..
Haha..xD
I have more freedom..
But just for 3 days..
Better than nothing..
=)
DAMN!
Im starting lazy again..
>><<
P/S:: I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE!
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.