♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tired.. D:

OMG..
Im tired..
TIRED..
tired..
><


Just went for a nap with him..
Hehe..xp

Today nothing special in school..
Because some periods were without teachers..
So, guess what we do again?


AhhA...
Yeah!
We chit chat gossip..
Haha..xD


But when we chat about her..
We getting angry again..
Can you stop your annoying mouth?
I think many of us knew about your bad things..
But you still in that stupid situation..
Hate you much!!!!


Stop think about her..

Think about my KEYBABY..
We went lunch together..
Then he fetch me to TS to bought spongebob..
It's quite cute..
Love it too..

After that..
Went to his home again..
So I can update my blog..
Im happy that can always be with you..
I love you babe..
Muackx..
As long as an eternal KISS!!

P/S:: Im still lazy..>< HARDWORKING PLEASE!!!


ENDWITHPEACE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.