♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The 107th post..





Good bye July..
Welcome August..

Well..
Today was the first day of August..
What should I wrote for today?


Hmm...
First of all..
Let's talk about yesterday..

Yesterday was my school CANTEEN DAY..
Well..
Our club -- Japanese Club
Not good at all..
BAD!
Haiz..
Nevermind..
Yesterday took few photos with my babe boy JS..
As shown as below :-






Im sweat when took photo with babe boy..
Haha..xD
Because yesterday weather quite hot..


After that..
A group of girls..
MD, Shen, Bei, ++, Mun, Teng, Ly
Went to play ghost house which is set up by GUITAR CLUB..
Quite fun..
We go in to kacau only..
And we beat Ah Keong..
Our class monitor..
Because He try to scare us..
Hahah..xD
How naughty we are?
And I can regonize one of the ghost which is HUAI EN..
And we laugh loudly inside..
Haha..xD
It was so happy..
^^


After that..
Nothing to play and nothing that I can eat..
So went for meeting with japanese club's members..
Haiz..
Down again..
><

But it doesn't influenz my mood..
Haha..xD


I hate to wear KIMONO..
Quite hot..
And after wear my KIMONO..
Everyone look at me with strange eyes..
Hate that feel..
Someone say very sexy..
Someone say very nice..
I really don't think so..
><
I will post the photo soon..

After meeting..
Went TS with my KEYBABY..
For return that KIMONO..
After that..
Went to LEISUREMALL and had my lunch there..
AFter lunch went PUDU again to bought KEYBABY's brother and sister's foods..
His brother and sister were a naughty dog like to scratch my leg..
><


After that..
Went home to had rest..
At the night..
Not feeling well..
But Im happy that YOU're beside with me..
Babe boy.. <3

ENDOFTHEDAY..





Let's talk about today..

Woke up with babe boy's message..
Sweet..
Actually nothing special on this morning..
I just sat in front of my laptop until now..
Phone out of battery..
Sorry PIGGY..
Can't sms with you..
Sms you later ya..
Miss ya..
^^



My KEYBABY not yet wake up..
Because he slept on this morning 6:33am...
Haiz..
Speechles on him..
=/


Trial exam have left one month more..
I not yet start revision..
><



P/S:: I WANT TO BE HARDWORKING!


ENDWITHPEACE..^^V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.