♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is gonna to rain..

Now is 5:23pm evening..
Oh my god..
Is gonna to rain soon..
D:
Ensure feel cold later..

Today..
Early in the morning..
Im quite sleepy after took my cough medicine..
><
But can't sleep at school...
Im a good student..
Haha..xD


SKIP EVERYTHING IN SCHOOL..
BECAUSE NOTHING SPECIAL AT ALL!

After school..
Wai Loon and Herman had lunch with me..
Finished lunch went home for tuition..

I felt so strange..
What were you angry for?
Actually, i told you the truth..
I no need always need your accompany..
I need friends too..
Sorry to say that..
So, please you don't simply get angry..
Okay?


After tuition..
Im sat in front of my laptop and surfing the net..
Facebook again..
And of cause I chit-chat with my lao po..
Miss you..
Miss you..
Miss you..
How about you??
Felt lonely without your message..
As I say I need you always, lao po..
:D


I think my cough is gonna to recover soon..
Wish..^^
Tommorow is Yveonne's birthday..
We go to sing k..
I wanna to ask myself..
Can I sing?
Haha..xD
Sing until half then keep coughing..
I think so..
Nevermind..
Wish you a happy birthday..
Work hard..
=)


Today can't see my KEYBABY..
><
You stay at home doing your assignment..
I miss you, babe..
Muackx..^^


Yeah..
Now is raining..
^^


Off lo..
=]


ENDWITHPEACE..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.