Today was ELMO CHUA's birthday..
But so unfortunately he get chicken pox..
Need to rest at home..
After one week only can meet him in school..
Miss you..Ah Chua..
Come back to my life..
Tommorow is having a performance in school..
Maybe will be the last performance in school..
Felt a little bit sad..
><
By the way..
Tommorow will be my daughter YEE MIEN's birthday too.
Other than that..
It also the important day for me..
2 years and 1 month..
It seems so long already..
=D
Happy..
Keep it ya~
Today training till very late..
Im tired enough..
><
EXHAUSTED~
I miss my beloved..
I miss my babe boy..
Can I know who should I trust?
Is it everyone got two faces?
Is it everyone got different in diffenrent situation?
What should I do?
Im afraid to face all the truth..
I wish that won't be truth..
Please..
God bless us..
T_____________T
Everyone please support me for my performance..
GAMBATEH~~
ENDWITHPEACE~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.