Happy outing wtih you guys..
We had the same aim..
But I can't wrote at here..
^^
Well..
After the shopping..
Damn tired..
><
Don't know why too..
Haiz..><
Tommorow go to MBS' family day..
Feel exciting..
Is time to 'gap zai'..
Haha..xD
Guys, wait for my good news ya~~
^^
Sorry to piggy..
I knew that..
This few days..
I rejected you..
I knew you want to accompany me..
But I refuse..
Sorry..
Because nowadays I need girl's friends much..
=D
Beside that, KEYBABY of cause is the only one I want..
Yeah~
Babe..
Recently..
I felt I really can't without you..
When I see our picture..
Im repeat and repeat and repeat..
ILOVE YOU!
<3
DAMN!
Why my cough can't totally recover?
Haiz..
Hate it..
Still got a little bit not yet clear..
><
So bad..
Tommorow my babe boy can't accompany me..
Haiz..
I need you..
=(
ENDWITHPEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.