Today it was FRIDAY..:D
What am I happy for??
Actually got a few things..
FIrst of all..
Today we're really put down everything in prefect board..
We just like retired..
Haha..xD
Suddenly felt SO strange..
As a 5 years prefect..
Suddenly become a normal student..
I know i will feel uneasy too..
Every morning need queue up with friends..
No shouting at all..
No compound for me..
No offence for me..
I'm not a prefect anymore..
But I still remmember what my senior told me before..
They said: No matter what you do, must be the good one..
Because you still wearing prefect's uniform..
You must be discipline..
I WILL REMMEMBER!
D:
No worry for me about prefect already..
So is time to study hard..
Because SPM is really around the corner..
This time mid year exam result quite bad..
><
New committee name list..
Willy..CAPTAIN
Meor.. VIC CAPTAIN
Lim Nee Ling..Setiausaha
New Kar Yan..Setiausaha khas
Tan Poh Yee..Bendahari
Chow Li Wen..Penolong Bendahari
Loh Yung Hao.. ""
Chong Yee Aun..KD
Ng Zhe Chuen..Vice KD
Yap Voon Yoong.."
Wong Yee Leng.."
Lai Pooi Yan..Ketua prhubungan kumpulan
Lim ZhI Jian..Penolong "
Cheah Kuok Wyn.. KK1
Chan Ho Yan..KK2
Nurul..KK3
SHOONG WEING FAI..KK4 (( MY POST ))
Yong Xi Qiao..KK5
ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS..!
Come back to another part of my life..
Now Im update my blog at KEYBABY's house..
You're sleeping..
I like to see when you sleep..
Just like a baby..
Kiss you silently that you won't know..
I LOVE YOU
Tonight LY is coming to my house to overnight again..
Because tommorow our school is having marathon..
Last year already..
D:
Why nowadays I felt the time pass very fast??
Everythings are changing..
Everyone are changing..
Even though me too..
We need to rush with the time..
GAMBATEH!!
SHIT!!
My lovely phone spoiled..
><
My 'CUTE' dad told me..
Will buy me a new one..
But I need to wait for it..
I can't stand for this phone..><
Recently many people get sick..
My cute babe boy JS..
My piggy SW..
My jimui EMILY..
My jimui HUEY..
OH MY GOD!!
Take good care ya..^^
God bless you all..
Get well soon..
ENDWTIHPEACE..^^v

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.