♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Haiz..

An early post for today..
Yesterday you totally din't reply me..
Not even one message..
Felt dissapointed on you..
><

Why you can't just reply me a message told me that you're busy???
Why??

Nevermind..
Just let it be..

I won't send any message to you anymore..
You're not the MR.RIGHT..

Everythings are end from now on..!!

I hate this kind of attitude..
What a bad guy you are??

I really don't know you well..
I thought you're a sweet man..
But you're not..
Totally NOT!!!

If you saw this post..
I will say sorry to you..
Sorry for say that..

Im angry now..
I hate you now..
Im mad now..

Haiz..
Full of dissapointed on you!


P/S:: Is gonna to rain again..HATE!

ENDWITHMAD~~><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.