♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Without your message..

Haiz..
Lao po lie me..
I think you had forgotten to give me a text..
><

Hate the feelings..
T_____________________T



Today woke up at 8am something..
Then went out with my family..
Quite long din't went out with them..
Went to ate 'dim sam' for breakfast..
Nice..=D


My bad stupid babe..
Today slept at 7:46am..
Quite 'early' what...
Im gonna to kill you when I meet you..
Naughty babe..


Fortunately..
My babe boy was beside me..
Happy..
Hug hug you..
Tommorow is dating with you..
Haha..xD
Muackx..
<3


This coming saturday is my school's canteen day..
Wlll be happy??
Wish too..^^


The coming school holiday maybe go to SINGAPORE again..
Go there can relax myself..
Mummy said, we will stay at a 5stars hotel..
Wooohooo..^^
Exciting..=]
At there no one can kacau me..
=)


P/S:: I miss LAO PO~

ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.