♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Exciting..

Hmm..
I think yesterday I din't slept well..
Now got a little bit headache..
How pity am I?
But luckily my sick is gonna to recover soon..
Weee..^^

Feel exciting now..
Because later is going out to have dinner with KEYBABY and my babes..
Other than that, Im exciting for my babe boy JS performance..
Sis will always support you..
Don't afraid..
Don't rush..
Just do your best..
:D


Later wanna to take many many photos with all of you..
Weee..
^~^


Nowadays..
I felt somethings that was strange to me..
Sometimes I felt I miss my lao po much..
I wish that was not truth..
But I got a dream just like real one..
Felt so sweet..
I love that sweet dream..
=)

Yesterday night tuition with KZ, WH and BOWIE..
3 of them knew that, my lao po wanna to bring me to their school's prom night..
How they knew that?
My lao po told me..
He din't told anyone before..
But nevermind..
Both of us know each other well than okay already..
We don't mind what others say to us..
=]


Our school also having a prom night after SPM..
If Im not mistaken..
The date is on 27/12/2010..
Wish to attend, if I din't go to TAIWAN..
Because is meaningful to me..
Last year stay with all of you..
I'll appreciate it..
Who will be my partner?
Let me think of it..
:D


Later Im going to dress up myself..
Give all of you, a new and good look of MD..
Weee..^^



Wish to have a good night..


ENDWITHPEACE..^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.