
Yeah..
Finally, today watched THE TWILIGHT ECLIPSE..
Im lovin it..
Love it much much much..
^^
Im still the one who always support EDWARD CULLEN..
Haha..xD
Yveonne change already..
She want JACOB..
Haha..XD
EDWARD is belongs to me..
Weeee...^^
This movie quite nice..
Although is a little bored but a little bit funny too..
Diffirent with before the 2 episodes..
In this episode, there is a new character name RIZEL..
He is handsome too..^^
But he is the enemy of EDWARD..><
The Twilight Eclipse..
More about the triangle love between BELLA , EDWARD n JACOB..
If Im were BELLA, surely I will choose EDWARD..
Although somethings that EDWARD can't done well..
But I love him without any reasons..
Same as I love you, babe.. :D
After the movie..
Im totally out of control..
Haha..xD
Suddenly laugh like idiot..
Really goona to collapsed when after watched EDWARD..
I still remmember the last scene in the movie..
EDWARD and BELLA hug together and kiss..
How sweet is it?
How romantic is it?
I want it too..
May I?
I know Im dreaming now..
Haha..xD
Nevermind..
As long as Im happy..
Another news of me..
My english paper damn worst..
Only 40 marks..
BAD!
I had count the total marks for this time exam..
500 marks also din't get it..
Haiz..><
But my mood does not destroy by my english paper..
Because now my mind is full fill of EDWARD CULLEN..
You're my everythings..
ENDWITHCRAZY..^^

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.