Today I had different mood in the whole day..
Start form the morning..
I brought along the tension to school..
Why?
Because today I have performance in school..
Is for my principal's farewell..
After two periods of mathematics class..
I went for practice..
But Im tension enough..
><
After the recess..
We need to start to prepared all the things..
I changed my cloths and all of that..
Before performance..
We had a section it was the time to gave principal some presents..
Lee Yean and I went up to gave present too..
Principal hug us..
Felt so strange..
She said she like us so much..
It was so fake to me..
But nevermind..
Last day already..
Just let it be..
=D
Okay..
Is time to perform..
My heart beat was quite fast on that time..
Im the first one who stand on the stage..
Also the first one who start dance..
I think I had done well today..
Yes~
I did it..
Almost all my friends told me..
I did great..
Thank you guys..
My girls told me..
They don't know what others was dancing..
Guys, nevermind..
We're the best..
After school..
I thought will be a good time to watch some movie..
But not!
Definitely NOT!
My cousin gave me trouble..
She want me take the new phone for her as fast as I can..
But it have crash with my movie time..
So I took the phone late..
And she late back to home..
Get scolded by mum..
I think I will get scolded by my aunt too..
><
GOD BLESS ME~~
By the way..
I get my new phone..
But not in pink colour..
It was silver colour..
><
A little bit sad with it..
But nevermind..
Got new phone then I will satisfied already.
Today get hug from my babe boy..
But din't felt like hug him too..
Next time I want to hug you tight..
Woohoo..^^
Lastly..
I really still felt uncomfortable..
Because I really don't know who should I trust?
Can anyone told me?
I think I will realize in one day..
But when?
><
P/S::Cough is one day worst than one day..><
ENDWITHPEACE..~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.