♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, July 15, 2010

PLKN~

A bored day for me..
In the morning just done my corrections for my teacher..
After that..
We went out for pameran..
But quite for me too..

Then..
Almost all of us..
Send message to check the national service for next year..
Yea..
I sudah kena..
Haha..xD
Din't felt sad about that too..
Because I think it might have fun..^^
Waiting for it..
But I think Im the 3rd round on august..
I don't want..
Can i change?


10 in my class already been chosen..
Not bad..
=D


My cough is worst worst worst..
Haiz..
Exhausted..

Tommorow after school is having a seminar again..
But is for account subject..
So I will attend it..

Now..
I have already change to my new phone..
Nice nice..^^


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.