♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The 100th post in my blog..









Well..
Well..
Well..

This is the 100th post in my blog..
Need to celebrate it.. ^^


Through that few photos..
I felt happy when Im bewith you..
Love you, babe..
Muackx..
<3


Today went to watched movie with KEYBABY..
Actually that movie not very nice only..
But quite funny..
Tommorow is time to shopping..
Weee..^^

But Im gonna to bankrupt..
How can I buy somethings that I want?
Maybe window shopping only..
><


Today early in the morning..
I swear..
I really miss my babe boy very much without any reasons..
But when I first saw you, felt happy enough..
Sweet enough..
=D
But need to say sorry to you..
Because today I din't kept my words..
That I had dated you to somewhere..
But promise you..
Monday I will accompany you..
Double confirm to you..
No one can date me on that day..
Only you..
My babe boy..=)


Wrote somethings about yesterday..
Yesterday we celebrated Yveonne's birthday at neway..
Not bad..
=]


Now is wrote somethings about that bitch!
Please stop your f***ing mouth..!
Don't talk too much..
Don't rude to me..
If not, ensure I will rude to you..
If you dare..
Talk in front of us..
Don't talk after us..
What a suck bitch you are??!!
F***!!!



Fine..
Now, Im calm down enough..
^^
Im good enough sometimes..



ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.