♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

DAMN!

Oh my god..
Im flu again..
DAMN!

I hate that feeling..
I hate to take flu medicine..
Is quite bitter..
><

Nothing special for this few days..
Just feel a little bit exciting for the TWILIGHT ECLIPSE..
It is coming soon..
This friday go time square watch with my beloved and friends..

I wish i can get ticket to attend the dinner on this saturday..
Because I had promised my babe boy to watch his performance..
I try my best..
If i can't get any tickets..
I will attend too..
I'll keep my words..


The following saturdays are quite busy for me..
Next week is going to BONDORI..
Next next week is going to MBS HARI KANTIN..
Next next next week is our school HARI KANTIN..
DAMN BUSY!!

And the trial exam is coming soon..
What the F***..??
Why all the things come in 1 sec??
Haiz..
I can't handle all in the same times..
><

GOD BLESS ME..!!!!

Need to take good care of myself..
If not im going to fall sick again..
D:

ENDWITHFLU..><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.