Today's outfit..
Sunway's outfit..
Pavilion'soutfit..
Baby...
I love you much..
I promise I won't think too much again..
Today woke up early..
Because want to get ready to hang out with my beloved..
9am something..
Babe came to fetched me..
We went for breakfast..
After that..
We went to MID VALLEY to watch movie..
VAMPIRE SUCK!!
This movie really SUCK..
Haha..xD
But quite funny too..
AFter movie..
We went to THE GARDEN -- T.G.I FRIDAY to had our lunch..
Not bad..
We had spent about RM110++..
After lunch..
Went to beloved's house..
Happy..=)
Love the moments with you..
<3
I like to sleep with you..
Love your hug..
Felt so warm..
School is reopen soon..
That's means my exam is coming soon..
Haha..xD
Did I done any revision?
Ya..
Only for mathematics and moral..
How about others??
I don't know..
><
Holiday damn bored!
Count down for my birthday -- 11days..
♥ the flower you gave..
because first time I get it..
♥ the way you love me..
because I din't try before..
♥ the sexy pyjamas..
because gave by my girls..
♥ the shoes..
because gave by you guys..
I have nothing wanted anymore.. ( recently )
Just want to get flying colours for my exam..
=]
P/S: I ♥ U..
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.