Im damn suprise..
Today I got 2 presents from WEE LI and KENN..
Both of you made me damn shocked..
First of all, early in the morning..
When I reached school..
KAI ZAI brought my first present to me..
It was the simbol of the SHANG HAI EXPO!!!
That bear damn nice..
It sat kapal terbang came to my side..
Oh My God~
Thank you very much..
Love you..
Today was the first day of my trial exam too..
Not tough to say..
But maybe the real SPM exam will be tough..
SHIT!
I don't want..
><
After school..
Went to time square..
Actually want to had lunch with KENN..
But he late..
ISHH!!
Then took lunch with BEI, ++, YEAN, YOW, AZZRIE and KEYBABY..
Then went bowling again..
Long time din't touch the ball already..
My nails hurt again..
><
When the game started..
KENN reached..
While he waited for us..
He went to took lunch with his friend..
After game..
Met with KENN and his friend..
He gave me the suprise was the angpau..
OH NO!!!
My second times to received this kind of present..
Shocked me enough..
=s
He treat me STARBUCKS and IRELAND'S POTATO..
Thank you very much..
Im lovin it~
<3
He chat a lot..
You guys were damn funny..
Made me laugh non-stop..
=D
After that, went home..
Rest for awhile..
Later is going to attend my tuition..
Time to have fun..
=]
Piggy enjoy your jamuan..
=)
[ If you don't know the truth, please don't simply said..
It will made others misunderstand..
Give you a warning again..
If you don't like my attitude..
Just piss off...
Why come to disturb my life?
If you still keep be annoying..
I won't bother you anymore..
Don't ask me anything..
When you don't know that thing..
I will feel you're annoying..
Go away please! ]
P/S:: MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING..
ENDWITHHAPPY~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.