Wrote something about yesterday..
Yesterday mum brought us to her friend's house..
Nothing special..
Ate some rendang and lemang..
Quite nice..
Yesterday just a bored day for me..
SKIP!
Today..
Woke up at 945am..
Ate my breakfast..
Took bath..
Then hang out with mum, aunt and bro..
Today went to MID VALLEY..
So many people..
Hate..
><
In the afternoon..
Went home..
Felt like gonna to fall sick..
Flu and fever..
I think so..
But tomorrow is going to SUNWAY LAGOON..
Oh my god~~
Can I play??
I don't want to get sick..
Because exam is around the corner..
My birthday too..
The coming wednesday I have a date with my beloved..
I don't want to get sick..
Please..
Go away..
><
Felt uncomfortable..
><
KEYBABY where are you?
I need you now..
I want to sleep with you..
I need your hug..
Babe, I miss you much..
Already 2 days can't meet with you..
T______T
Luckily, yesterday YEAN sent me the photo when we muackx muackx.. ^^
Hehe..
Im lovin it..
<3
Count down for my birthday..
15 days more..
=)
P/S:: I miss you MUCH!
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.