Today was the last day of my holidays..
Tomorrow is going to school..
Need to wake up early..
Can I?
><
I thought today I can do some revision..
But I wasted my times again and again and again..
><
My heart fly to where already??
No mood for revision..
Tomorrow teacher is going to give us an account small test..
Although is very easy for me..
But..
><
Haiz..
Felt can't do it well..
Just let it be..
Nothing special for today..
Remind myself..
Tonight must sleep early..
REVISION!!
Take good care of myself..
Next week is going to have my trial exam..
OH MY GOD!
GOD BLESS ME...!!!!
Just changed my blog's background and put in some songs that I like the most recently..
Not bad to say..
=)
P/S:: BE MORE HARDWORKING PLEASE!
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.