♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Qi vs Qi








Is it feel strange to my title??
Haha..xD


Actually..
Tonight my KEYBABY WEI QI and my SUI LOU MIN QI have basketball match..
WEI QI vs MIN QI..
Two QI QI..
Hehe..xD
Feel so exciting now..
Tonight is the final..
Sui lou ask me which side I stand?
I said in the middle..
Haha..xD


Unfortunately..
My bro KAH MENG cannot join the final match..
So bad..
><

Today my mum and dad went to genting again..
Actually my mum not allowed me go out in the night..
But my daddy allowed me..
Woooohooo..
Happy..
Thanks daddy..
Muackx..
I know you always love me..
=)


Today I din't do any revision..
As usuall..
Sunday is my movie times..
Haha..xD
Tomorrow do revision again..


I had did some editing photo for our class..
For 3L..
and OF cause for me and my babe WILBER..^^

Not bad, right??
I know that..
=]


Hmmm..Stop here..
Piggy..
I want nag you already..
When you only want to update your blog??
Quite long time already..
><



P/S:: GAMBATEH! QI n QI

ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.