♥ Songs
About Me
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Felt uncomfortable again..
That dress was gave bv MUN and VON..
Thank you..=]
Ya..
Today felt uncomfortable again..
><
Because Ms. RED came already..
I hate you..
You're not with me too..
><
FINE!
Today saw something in school when recess time..
Don't know is real or fake?
Are you waiting for her at that time?
I don't know..
><
Nothing special in school today..
Today RELA TEAM came to our school for a short talk..
Bored!
=[
After school..
Went to MALURI KIM GARY to had our lunch..
YEAH!
Satisfied~
Thought today can bought something for them..
But JUSCO don't have the brand that we want..
So.. Wasted time again..
Then went home with KEYBABY and YIEN..
Reached home..
Watched my favourite show THE SUPER TRIO..
A funny tv show~
^^
After that, took bath and rest for awhile..
Actually I want to take a nap..
But no such mood..
So took my dinner with BABY CHUN HAW..
You're still the same..
Naughty enough..
You made me felt uncomfortable again..
=(
KEYBABY, I MISS YOU MUCH..
Tonight I need you to bewith me..
But you're not here with me..
Not even on the phone..
T___T
YOU always don't know what I want from you..
I need you can accompany me when I want..
But nowadays..
You keep going to play basketball..
Haiz..
I think you know my feeling..
But you just act like don't know at all..
Count down for 5days more..
It is my big day~
=)
P/S: NO MOOD to STUDY!
ENDWITHMISS~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.