Today was the second round celebration for my coming birthday..
Early in the morning..
KEYBABY came to fetch my bro and I..
We went for breakfast..
After that..
We decided took LRT to met with them..
I thought we will be the most late..
But we're wrong..
+ + was the most late..
But nevermind..
As long as we're still together..
All of them cheated me..
Told me, my lovely bro can't join us because he has tuition..
But he appear behind me..
Made me shocked again..
><
We took bus to SUNWAY PYRAMID..
We reached there about 11++am..
Quite early..
So we went for window shopping..
When we enter the toilet..
Suddenly, BEI wanted me to change my shoes..
Because they had bought a pair of high heel for me..
It was pink colour..
NICE NICE NICE..
Thank you very much..
Im lovin it..
About 1pm..
We went to FULL HOUSE to ate our lunch..
Environment damn WHITE..
Nice too..
Food not bad too..
=]
After lunch..
We took some photos..
Then I want to go back already..
Because I want to enjoyed my 'two people world' with my KEYBABY..
At the last..
I just accompany him for 1 and the half hours only..
Not enough at all..
Not SATISFIED!!!!!
><
Next wednesday maybe will be with you again..
Love you babe..
Im damn happy...
Thank you everyone..
Love you guys..
Muackx..
P/S:: Im still waiting for YOUR present..
ENDWITHHAPPY~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.