♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exam days..

Yea..
Recently Im having exam..
My target is at least 3As..
Hope can reach it~~

Tomorrow is another subject that I wanna to score an A..
It is MORAL~
Is it unbelieveable??
But I want it..
Because my bro TOMMY can get it..
MD also can..
Comfort-ing myself..
Haha..xD

If Im not mistaken..
Maybe I got 1 A in my hand already..
Today knew about my math paper 1 marks..
I got 37/40..
WOW!!
First time I got it damn high..
Weee..^^


Today went many places..
PAVILION, FAHRENHEIT, LOT 10, SUNGEI WANG, TIME SQUARE..
Almost all the places we had passed by already..
TIRED..
D:

Bought all the presents..
Then went home with them..


Watched the dance video..
Okay only..
=[


Tomorrow is the PINKY's 17th birthday..
Wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY~
=D


P/S: GAMBATEH FOR EXAM~~


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.