♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A wonderful day..

YEAH~
Today was a wonderful day..
Why say so?

Because my classmate came to my house to had fun..
Haha..xD

Sorry for didn't took any photos..
But we got a video..
Today was DELON's birthday too..
'SANG YAT FAI LOK'~
hehe..^^
Wish you all the best in your future..


Early in the morning..
Met my KEYBABY first..
He fetch me to the astro to collect my tickets..

1230pm I only reached home..
1pm..
We started our games..
MAHJONG and LAMI..
We didn't gamble ya..
Just play only..
xP

3pm something..
We took out the chocolate cake and sang a song for DELON..
4pm continued or games..
5pm they went back..
And I started my work to clean the house..

A little bit tired to say..
><

But today unfortunately YEAN can't join us..
We miss you voice and your laugh sound..
Haha..xD

By the way..
Sorry to piggy..
I think I shouldn't so sensitive with that..
Sorry ya..
=)


Waiting for my dinner..
^^


P/S:: KEEP WORK HARD FOR EVERYTHINGS..

ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.