♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hmmm..

Hmmm..
Well..
Had been few days I din't touch my laptop..
Bloggie too..
Am I become good than last time?
Hehee..^^
I know that..

This 3 weeks..
Our school are having exam..
I still left 1 more subject to go..
But is an easy job to me..
Haha..xD
It's account paper..

As my teacher told me..
My MORAL paper get an A already..
Woohoo..
I had reached the first step..
There's 2As coming soon..
Weeee..^^


Actually nothing happend during the exam days..
Just a normal life..

Let's talked about today..

Woke up in the early morning..
Watched hong kong's drama again..
Then in the afternoon..
++, BEI and KEONG had reached my house..
But they decided to watched drama first..
KEONG took a nap..


2pm we just started our revision..
Not bad to say..

But we started halfway..
++ wanna to buy something..
So we went down to the shop to bought some snacks and drinks..



This is what we do when we doing revision..
Haha..xD


5pm they all went back..
So I took a bath and rest for awhile..

Recently, My leg damn itch..
Biten by what I also don't know..
How terrible is it?
><


Still got 1 month more to study..
I will do my best to score many As..
Haha..xD
Can I?
xD



KEYBABY MDBABY


P/S: MISS yOu..


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.