♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I hate SCIENCE!

Ya..
I hate SCIENCE!!
Definitely HATE!!!!

Today went to school for exam..
But don't know how to do it at all..
><

Just let it be..

After school..
KEYBABY came to fetch me for lunch then went to his house again..
I saw his 'PIG LEG'
Haha..xD
Take good care ya..=)


Around 4:30pm I reached home..
Watched THE SUPER TRIO for half an hour then took a bath..
=]

And now Im sitting in front of the laptop to update my blog..
Later is going out to have my dinner..
SECRET RECIPE again..
><
Lunch already went there..
Dinner again..
Memang bosan la..
><

Now..
I had taken my dinner..
Quite full..

Tomorrow is holiday again..
Wee..^^
But got tuition and maybe go out too..
=]


Finally..
I reloaded my phone credit..
xP


P/S:: game time..


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.