♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, October 24, 2010

About our trip..

Yeah..
Im back from the genting trip with my girls..

Well..
What to describe about our trip?
One words..
BEST~
Is a memorable trip for us..
Although is just one day..

Photo will upload soon..
Wait ya..^^

Today went back home about 1pm something..
Rest..
Because quite tired to say..
Finally I watched the 'LOVE IS IN DISGUISE'
Is late for me?
I don't think so..
I enjoyed the movie..
I love LEE HOM solo that part..
Although this movie not that touch for me..
But quite romantic..
I like this feel..
Hehe..xP

LEE HOM really look alike as one of my friend..
Last time the boy boy who chased me..
Haha..xD
Long time ago..


Tonight dinner went to KOREAN BBQ STEAMBOAT to ate..
Because wanna to celebrate my cousin's birthday..
Not bad to say..
=)

Tomorrow is school day again..
Oh no..
Is gonna to graduate..
Haiz..
I don't want..
><


P/S:: I DON'T WANT GRADUATE..


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.