♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, October 15, 2010

Results.. D=

Okay..
Im back to update my blog again..
Well..
After exam..
What will be the next?
Of cause is the results..
Oh NO!!
My results suck like hell
><

Although I got 2As now..
But the most important and the most confident's subject..
My marks are like suck!!!
Scolded by my teacher..
Sorry..
I know teacher felt disappointed already..
D=
I need 25marks more to get an A for account..
But can I?
Less confident to say..
T_____T..

Today early in the morning..
Quite no mood after took the account's paper 2..
Quite low to say..
><

Silent for 2 periods..
Felt like my tears will drop soon..
But I didn't cry at all..

After that return to normal mood..
But the sad mood still there..

After school..
KEYBABY sent a long message to me to cheer me up..
YEAH!
That time my tears drop..
Although I know was a good news to me..
Because you knew that..
You're the one who said everythings that I will always remember in my heart..
Then took bus with YEAN to time square to had lunch with those dance club's members..
Actually I don't really want to go..
But thought was the last year..
So just went to ate..
After that..
YEAN accompany me to sungai wang to bought foods for HIM~
But at the last..
It become my dinner..
Haha..xD

Later is going to tuition again..



P/S: MISS U


ENDWITHPEACE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.