Yeah~~~~
Exciting.. =D
Tomorrow is the day to have fun with my girls..
Weeeeeeee..^^
Sorry piggy..
Don't be upset..
I will text you when Im free..
Okay?
Promise..=)
Well..
1 more weeks is gonna to graduate..
Did I have a choice to choose don't want to graduate?
I know it's can't be change anymore..
Need to face it..
T__T
Im gonna to miss everyone of you..
><
From now on..
Start to owe memory as much as we can..
Today when we listen to the graduation songs..
++ , BEI and YEAN cried..
Oh No..~~~!!!
I can't imagine what will happend on that day..
I think I will cry badly..
T____T
I must hug all my friends and take many photos as I can to keep as memory..
Not willing to leave all of you..
Well..
Now I should enjoy tomorrow trip with my girls..
Hehe..xP
I will update again when Im back from trip..
P/S:: EXCITING!
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.