♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tension Tension Tension..

Tension Tension Tension
What am I tension for??
Tomorrow is my account paper..
The most important subject for me..
I want an A A A+..Actually not that tension and afraid too..
Just act like normal then my result won't be terrible..
I still remember the most worst result I get was 60 to 70 marks..
Almost half of my classmate get 90 and above..
At the same time, Im gonna to be mad..
><

So tomorrow I must score the better result..
God Bless Me..
@@


Today went out to met with YEAN and BEI ..
We do revision together..
But I think Im wasting my times..
Because today no such mood to study..
Quite lazy to say..
><

3something..
Went for clinic to checked my both legs..
Doctor gave me a cream to put on..
Wish can cure it..
No itch anymore..
Really can't stand for it..
=(


Then 4something accompany my KEYBABY to see 'TIT DA'..
Because he 'AU CAI'..
=(
When saw his expression..
I knew that he was painful enough..
But I can't do anything..
My heartache too..

Sorry for that..
Promise me..
No next time please..
=[


About 5pm..
You sent me home..
Watched badminton match for awhile..
Then took bath and my dinner..

Now Im sitting in front of my laptop to update my blog..
Maybe tomorrow morning only do revision.
Today quite tired to say..
><


Trial exam results are coming out soon..
Time to die..
D=

Today sleep early..
Tomorrow is time to get another A..
=D


P/S: STAY HEALTHY, STAY HARDWORKING..!~


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.