♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Prefect's gathering..

Wooohooo..
Yesterday was prefect's gathering..
Yeah..
We had our dinner at STAR HILL JOGOYA~~
Environment - NICE
Food - Not bad

Although was just 2 hours that for us to ate..
But I think almost the times we CAMWHORE non-stop..
Haha..xD
How crazy we are?

If you guys wanna to see those crazy photos..
Just visit this link -- PHOTOS


In this 2 hours..
Many things happened..
KAI and Mr.Wai were drunk..
OH NO!!
I hate those situation..

After dinner..
Walked back to time square with BELLE


We chat a lot..
Somemore those BLACK PIG..
Disturb us.
Guess what I had did?






Just scolded them badly..
If yesterday I'm wearing pants..
They sure regret to disturbing us..
I hate those people..
><

F*** OFF!!!



Wait for awhile..
My beloved came to fetch us back..

After sent BELLE to station..
Actually we decided want to go to the SAGA HILL..
But his car not allowed..
And time were quite late too..

So beloved sent me home..
We sat in the car for awhile..
Then he sent me up..
Weee...
A wonderful night that can be with him..
My beloved.. <3


Before sleep..
Decide to give piggy a call..
 But piggy missed it..
Haha..xD



By the way..
Yesterday was a great day to be with all the prefects..
=)


ENDWITHPEACE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.