♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I need you now..

Babe, I need you now..
But you're not here with me..
T______T


You went for your bball again..
Every Tuesday and Thursday..
You can't accompany me for the whole night..
I miss you badly..


DAMN!
I'm flu again..
Luckily, tomorrow is a holiday for me..
I can take a good rest..
But can't meet my babe again..

Today you fall sick..
I'm worried about you..
But I had no chance to visit you..
Sorry babe..


By the way..
Babe..
I really need you much..
Can you come back to my side immediately?
Can you don't go to the bball?
I miss you much..
My tears drop again..
T____T


I NEED YOU BADLY!!!!


P/S:: I MISS YOU..


ENDWITHMISS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.