♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I had a wonderful night with YOU..

Well..
Had been long times I didn't touch my laptop..
Why?
Just keep do revision and lazy too..
Wahahahahaha..xD

Let's count down for 1 more day..
Tuesday is the exam..
Wooohoo...
So fast...
><


Come back to the title..
I had a wonderful night with  ♥YOU♥ ..

You were in my dream yesterday night..
I still remembered..

You're so sweet..
I use friend's mobile phone to contact with you..
You had respond to me..
Woohooo...


Then we keep contact using my friend's mobile phone..
Although you have competition sometimes..

Suddenly, one day you called my friend..
Then I answer the call..
I heard your voice..
Until now..
It's still very clear in my mind..

Oh no!!


You're damn sweet    ♥ TBH♥
I'm in love with you..




When I woke up..
I felt so sweet too..
I wish the dream can continue and happen in everynight..
ILY


I don't even wanna to wake up and leave you.. T___T
 
That's all about my dream..
I should accept the fact..
But still wish to meet you in one day..
=)
 
 
 
P/S:: GAMBATEH!!
 
 
ENDWITHSMILE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.