Hahaha..xD
My title is it funny enough??
Why say so??
I should thanks to MR.KZ..
You gave me a memorable day..
You poured the orange juice to me accidentaly..
Haha..xD
Im sorry to say that..
I think I make you guilty conscience enuogh..
Sorry ya..
^^
After that..
I cried..
Haha..xD
Why?
Because the white shirt was almost clear to see everythings..
Im scared..
><
I called my aunt..
She don't want to bring my shirt..
><
Then I called my brother..
He brought to me..
But quite late...
Lastly..
I called my beloved to bring to me..
But his shirt and pants were quite big for me..
He XL... Im S..
Can you imagine that??
Then I decided I follow him went back to home..
He sent me home to took bath..
After bath..
OH YEA!!!
Is fresh and comfortable..
Then change my shirts and went out to lunch..
It means I p for the half day of school..
My first time..
Quite scary to say..
No experience before..
Hehe..xP
Well..
Today was my last day to school..
So.... TAK KISAH LAH..
Haha..xD
Tomorrow is the graduation day..
That day already come..
Friends, remember to prepare more tissue papers..
Haha..xD
I will miss all of you..
Muackx..
=)
P/S:: I HATE ORANGE JUICE..! haha..xD
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.