♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Memang Memang Memang D*L*N..

Memang d*l*n you already..
What you will do again?
Beside sleep?

Still dare to scold me?
What the f*ck??

Really dissapointed on you..
><

Now, you sleep like a pig..
Leave me alone..

Always said that you're very tired..
Oh DAMN!!!


Im gonna to exam..
When I having exam and tuition..
I have no enough time to accompany you..
That's why this few days..
I wanna to bewith you..
But you don't even understanding me..
What the hell????


Did you know what am I thinking?

NO!!
Definitely don't know!

You know how to sleep...
Don't know how to take care your girlfriend at all..

FINE!
Just let you sleep 999999!
Sleep until die also can..
No one will care about you..

I hate you this moment..
SOHWEIQI!!!!


P/S::: PISS OFF!



ENDWITHANGRY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.