Well..
Let's talk about the happy things..
Today after took my science papers..
Went to bought some presents...
After that, went to KEYBABY's house..
My babe was fall sick already..
That's why I wanna to go to his house..
At his house..
His mum gave me a bowl of BALI..
Wow..
Thankx Mummy..
And my BABE called me 番薯..==
What the,,
I hate you sometimes..
=p
After you sent me home..
I took my dinner with baby Jun Haw..
I got the message..
It can check the place for me National Service..
Guess..
Where I go?
Is Miri Sarawak..
Is it very far?
Ya..
Totally far far far..
Although is the first team..
Can come back early..
But Im gonna to miss my friends, my family and of course my KEYBABY very much..
So suddenly..
Made me felt like not really want to go..
But I have no choice..
><
KEYBABY
Promise me..
Don't do something that make me felt disspointed again..
Im fully trust you..
You should know about it..
P/S: 3 MORE PAPERS TO GO..
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.