♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, November 5, 2010

I wish you can be at my side as much as possible..


Well..
I think Im gonna regret again..
I had missed the first chance..
Now the second chances is waiting for me..
But I don't think I can attend it..


Lawrence just informed me tomorrow they have camwhore for our team..
KNS..
But he inform me too late..
He should inform me early..
So I can inform my mum..
I'm gonna to miss again..
Moodless..

Just finished talk on phone with my beloved

But just about 4 minutes more..
Not more than 5 minutes..
Well..
I knew you wanna to go out to meet with your friends..
But when I told you..
I'm unhappy..
You just simply comfort me..
Oh no..
Is it the way to comfort your girlfriend, my dear?
Before we ended our talks..
You just told me don't think too much again..
I wish to talk with you as much as possible..


Haiz..
Just let it be..
I know you well..
I keep everything in my heart better than argue..


Look at the calender..
MD had be with you for more than 2 years..
What is your attitude?
You thought I don't know well?
Actually I know what you want..
I endure  as much as I can..

However..
You're still the one that I want..
Love you much..Although sometimes we were quarrel with something silly..
In a relationship there will be a quarrel..
If didn't happened any quarrel..
That relationship won't stay for long..

KEY please be appreciate..
A good girlfriend is not easy to get it..
I know Im not perfect enough..
But at least I know Im belongs to you..





Haiz..
Apologize to all KNS members..
Maybe next time will a chance again..
But is hard to gather again..
I know that...
So sorry..
T___T



P/S:: I wish you can be at my side as long as possible..


ENDWITHUPSET~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.