♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Monday, November 15, 2010

是否?

是否要我离开后,你才会珍惜?

是否要等到你流泪时,你才会挽留?

是否有为我想过?

是否曾经深深的爱过我?

是否觉得我有哪里还不够好?

是否我不是你要的人?
是否你从不觉得心痛?

是否你从不惭愧?

是否你从不后悔?

是否能被你更宠爱?

是否能再次回到你的怀抱?
















Can I?

I have many questions to ask you?

Can you come back to my side immediately?

I don't want you hang out with your friends tonight..

I want to solve the problem..

Although I know can't solve it in the short times..

But I must did it..

I need time to do revision for my coming exam..

Do you know you ruined all my moods and things?

You don't know!

You need friends..

You don't need me at the moment..

I don't know what can I wrote..

I don't even know what am I thinking now..














You just treat me like a FOOL!!!

My heartbreak..



ENDWITHNOTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.